Quantum and optical sensors
Anomalies in light scattering
Our research on Cover Pages
Wireless power transfer based on novel physical concepts
Our research group, led by Prof. Alex Krasnok in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Florida International University (FIU), explores quantum technologies and metamaterials with a particular focus on innovations in all domains.
- 28 January 2022 -- Our new paper Dark-State Induced Quantum Nonreciprocity is published in Advanced Quantum Technologies!
- 06 January 2022 -- New paper Electrically driven reprogrammable phase-change metasurface reaching 80% efficiency has been accepted for publication in Nature Communications!
- 06 January 2022 -- Invited paper Low-Symmetry Nanophotonics has been published in ACS Photonics
- 23 December 2021 -- Our new paper Enhanced Light-Matter Interaction in Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides has been published in Reports on Progress in Physics
- 10 December 2021 -- New paper Observation of localized magnetic plasmon skyrmions has been accepted for publication in Nature Communications!
- 06 December 2021 -- Invited paper Parity-Time Symmetry and Exceptional Points [Electromagnetic Perspectives] has been published in IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine
- 23 October 2021 -- Alex Krasnok is in the top 2% of scientists (all fields) in the world (Elsevier BV, Stanford University)
- 22 October 2021 -- Our new paper Wireless power transfer based on novel physical concepts has been published in Nature Electronics!
- -- Our paper Interface nano-optics with van der Waals polaritons has been published in Nature!