Quantum and optical sensors
Anomalies in light scattering
Our research on Cover Pages
Wireless power transfer based on novel physical concepts
- 28 January 2022 -- Our new paper Dark-State Induced Quantum Nonreciprocity is published in Advanced Quantum Technologies!
- 06 January 2022 -- New paper Electrically driven reprogrammable phase-change metasurface reaching 80% efficiency has been accepted for publication in Nature Communications!
- 06 January 2022 -- Invited paper Low-Symmetry Nanophotonics has been published in ACS Photonics
- 23 December 2021 -- Our new paper Enhanced Light-Matter Interaction in Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides has been published in Reports on Progress in Physics
- 10 December 2021 -- New paper Observation of localized magnetic plasmon skyrmions has been accepted for publication in Nature Communications!
- 06 December 2021 -- Invited paper Parity-Time Symmetry and Exceptional Points [Electromagnetic Perspectives] has been published in IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine
- 23 October 2021 -- Alex Krasnok is in the top 2% of scientists (all fields) in the world (Elsevier BV, Stanford University)
- 22 October 2021 -- Our new paper Wireless power transfer based on novel physical concepts has been published in Nature Electronics!
- -- Our paper Interface nano-optics with van der Waals polaritons has been published in Nature!