Over 8 years of experience in photonics and materials science
4 books and book chapters and 4 patents
I am a Research Assistant Professor at the CUNY Advanced Science Research Center, NYC, NY.
My interests lie in a broad range of topics including Extreme Scattering Engineering, Nanoantennas, Advanced Optoelectronic Devices, Optics of 2D TMDC, Valleytronics, Low-Loss High-Index Dielectric Nanostructures, and Novel Coherent Effects in Photonics.
- Nonlinear metasurfaces: a paradigm shift in nonlinear optics. Materials Today, 1–60 (2017) [IF: 21.695] (Invited paper)
- All-Optical Switching and Unidirectional Plasmon Launching with Nonlinear Dielectric Nanoantennas. Phys. Rev. Appl. 9, 14015 (2018) [IF: 4.808]
- Coherent virtual absorption based on complex zero excitation for ideal light capturing. Optica, 4(12), 1457 (2017) [IF: 7.727]
- Spectroscopy and Biosensing with Optically Resonant Dielectric Nanostructures, Adv. Opt. Mater. 1701094 (2018) [IF: 6.87] (Invited paper)
- Award and gold medal of Nobel Laureate Zhores Alferov’s Foundation for young scientists (up to 33 years) for the best research work in the field of natural sciences
- Paper “Modifying magnetic dipole spontaneous emission with nanophotonic structures” featured on the cover of Laser and Photonics Reviews Journal
- Paper "Enhancement of THz Photoconductive Antenna Operation by Optical Nanoantennas" featured on the cover of Laser and Photonics Reviews Journal